Thank you for considering Hyannis Country Garden. We’re committed to supporting the community that supports us. We’re proud to participate and donate to hundreds of local charities each year.
Please submit your donation request through our online forms. We do not accept charitable donation requests by any other method.
We are truly sorry but we will not be able to respond to requests via telephone, email, social media, snail mail, or in person.
Please allow us a minimum of three weeks to review and respond to your request. Thank you in advance for your help!
If you would like to request:
- a raffle/auction item
- to participate in a seasonal seed/plant donation event
- a special growing project
- a rental of plants for a charitable event
Please click here to go to our Charitable Giving Request Form
Capabilites Staff with our Sales Manager of our Yard, David Field ( right)
- Hyannis Country Garden will consider requests from nonprofit organizations and their fundraising efforts on Cape Cod. We are especially receptive to organizations involved with the Barnstable schools or youth groups.
- We will only be able to consider organizations located between Plymouth and Provincetown, or serving the communities of Cape Cod.
- Organizations must complete an online donation request form to be considered.
- Requests are filled at the discretion of Hyannis Country Garden.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per twelve-month period.
- Donations must be picked up at Hyannis Country Garden. We will not mail donations.
- Hyannis Country Garden is unable to donate to for-profit companies, but we’re always willing to explore partnerships with businesses that might be mutually beneficial.