Hyannis Country Garden is proud to be an integral part of our Cape community. We believe that gardening can bring about positive changes in people’s lives and in our neighborhoods so we strive to support garden-related events and community cultivation whenever possible. We thank you for your support and for considering us as part of your fundraising event. Each year we are asked to donate to hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and we make every effort to accommodate as many of these requests as possible. Please become familiar with our policies below before submitting your request and remember that submitting an application does not guarantee a donation.
Donation Request Submission Guidelines:
- Country Garden will consider requests from nonprofit organizations and their fundraising efforts on Cape Cod. We are especially receptive to organizations involved with the Barnstable schools or youth groups.
- All donation requests should be submitted via mail or in the store at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- Organizations must complete a donation request form to be considered.
- Requests are filled at the discretion of Hyannis Country Garden.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per twelve-month period.
- Donations will be available for pick up least two (2) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- Donations will usually be given in the form of a Country Garden gift card that will be valid for in-store merchandise. No cash donations will be made.
- Hyannis Country Garden is unable to donate to for-profit companies, but we’re always willing to explore partnerships with businesses that might be mutually beneficial.
- As much as we would like to, we are unable to respond favorably to all requests due to the large volume we receive.
For a Donation Request Form, please stop into the store or download a pdf file by clicking here.
We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts!